Deutsches Wissenschaftszentrum Kairo (DWZ)
German Science Centre Cairo
11 El Saleh Ayoub St.
Tel: (+20 2) 27 35 27 26
German Academic Exchange Service
11 El Saleh Ayoub st., Zamalek
Tel: (+2)02 / 735 27 26, 738 41 27, 012 / 171 62 98
Fax: (+2)02 / 738 41 36
Authorized Board of Directors: Director Dr. Roman Luckscheiter
Responsible for contents according to § Telemediengesetz (TMG): Dr. Roman Luckscheiter
Concept, design and programming:
UPFRONT Design Cairo
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this website, in particular texts, images, graphics, audio, video and animated files are subject to copyright and other laws for protection of intellectual property. Any reproduction, publication or other use of such sites, or parts, in electronic or printed form, including on the Internet, or for commercial purposes is permitted only with prior approval. This applies to all content, regardless of file format and all forms of exploitation.
Obligation to label
All within the website mentioned and possibly protected brands and trademarks are subject to the provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mentioning does not imply that trademarks are not protected by third party rights.
The rights of all images used on this website are, unless indicated otherwise, are copyrighted by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Any use of images is not permitted without prior consultation with the DAAD. Certain images on research-in-Germany.de originated from other sources. These images are in the imagetext marked. Please contact for further use of these images the owner of the copyright.
About the portal
The three main things you can do on SynEGY are:
• Upload your scientific papers - so others in your field can find them
• Search for scientists and research projects and find cooperation partners
• Communicate with other scientists and follow them and their latest research
- By uploading, you are confirming that the content is yours, no one else's and that the uploading and use of your content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or human rights of somebody else.
- By uploading contents to our website, the German Science Centre (DWZ), hereinafter referred to as the “host”, does not acquire any rights to your content.
- You are responsible for the formatting of your scientific papers. The host does not assume any liability for inaccurate formatting.
- The host is not responsible for what you have uploaded. However, the host reserves the right to delete the content provided without prior notice, in particular in case of breaches of law. All liability for the use of the content of the website or for the accuracy of the content or for the availability of the website is excluded.
- The host does not guarantee that the information provided on this website is complete, accurate and always current. This applies also to all links cited, either directly or indirectly. The host is not responsible for the contents of pages reached by clicking on any link.
- The host does not assume any liability whatsoever for actual, direct or indirect losses or for losses incurred due to the unavailability of use, data losses or lost profits in connection with the use of documents or information accessible via this website.
Statement on Plagiarism
- The German Science Centre strongly rejects any violation of scientific standards in research and teaching, especially plagiarism in academic work.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org